1. For the past three years I have participated in National Novel Writing Month. I "won" the first two times, but last year I stopped at 15,000 words because I was in the early first trimester then, and I was too stressed/worried/tired to continue. I'm thinking of trying again this year. I can totally write 1,667 words a day during nap times, right?
3. Twenty-three days until I will no longer be working as a librarian. I will always have a librarian's brain, but my heart will always be at home.
4. I'm trying to put together a Halloween costume for C. It's not going well. The last time I dressed up was when I was eighteen, and I was so lazy that I just used a sheet as a toga. So yeah, I am bad at coming up with costumes. So far all I have decided on is this onesie I found on Etsy. Sigh. I don't really know where to go from here.
5. Older sister had a beautiful, BIG (10lbs 1 oz) baby boy three weeks ago. Unfortunately she is having a really rough time, as she has a rambunctious 2 year old and her husband can't pitch in much because he is working and going to school. I am trying to put together a care package to cheer her up, but I'm having a hard time coming up anything. Anyone have ideas?
6. I had a storytime group today that contained a set of identical twin girls named Eva and Ava. It was not the least bit confusing.
7. I need to stop surfing Diaperswappers while I'm at work. It's a bad habit. Plus, I totally have enough diapers. I really never thought I was going to be THAT cloth diapering mama.