Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday #2

1. I am thankful for Skype. Living far from my family doesn't sting quite so much now that I can see them between holidays!

2. I am thankful for a new Catholic book group starting up! In November we will be discussing I Believe in Love: A Personal Retreat Based on the Teaching of St. Therese of Lisieux.

3. I am thankful for St. Therese, who I have taken as the patron Saint of my family. You can read about the first time I knew she was interceding for me on my old blog.


4. Ibuprofen. It's CD1. Ow.


5. Google. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to spell "Ibuprofen".


Thanks to Rebecca at The Road Home for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Skype is an awesome blessing :).

    And what in the world did people do before Google?

    Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete