Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday #3

1. I'm thankful for WAOB-FM 106.7, a Catholic radio station that I am able to pick up. It's so relaxing to listen to chanting or a homily on my way into work. I'm also thankful that Nemo tunes in as well, so we have stuff to talk about when we both get home.

2. I'm thankful that Older Sister is scheduling New Nephew's baptism for Thanksgiving weekend, so I will be able to attend.

3. I'm thankful for our across-the-street neighbors, who are always there to give us a helping hand. I'm really going to miss them when we move.

4. I'm very thankful that Saturday is my last day of work. I'm eager to start my new adventure. (But as Nemo put it, it's not really my last day of work, it's my last day of getting paid.)

5. And lastly, I am thankful for these newfangled budgeting tools. They are going to make this one income thing so much easier.


Thanks to Rebecca for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. I love Catholic Radio :). Thank-you for joining me.

    ReplyDelete