Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday



1. For my husband and his change of heart. When we first married he thought stay-at-home moms were ridiculous. Now he has suggested that I quit my job, house sold or not. My last day is October 29. Woo hoo!


2. For my amazing friends, who I know always have my back and always have good advice and support when I need it.


3. For sunny days! I was getting very tired of the cold, driving rain.


4. For my in-laws, who are spectacular people. They are coming house hunting with us on Sunday, and I look forward to hearing their thoughts.


5. For Older Sister, who doesn't seem to mind when I meddle in her business.


Thanks to Rebecca for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for joining me! Enjoy your last few weeks of work - and enjoy your new vocation as a SAHM, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete