Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday #4



1. I am thankful that younger sister is coming to visit this weekend. I haven't seen her since CJ's baptism back in July! She was supposed to come a few weeks ago, but her travel plans fell through and we were all very bummed out. She is going to spend time with CJ while I go to a "baby sprinkle" for a friend who is expecting her second child.

2. I am thankful for my in-laws. This past weekend they drove up and helped Nemo install ceiling tiles to replace the 30-year-old ones that were in the basement. They even paid for the tiles! All in an effort to help us sell the house. This project has completed the basement's transformation from icky dungeon to completely bearable hanging out space. I love it and I love them.

3. I'm thankful that our realtor doesn't think we need to reduce the price on the house (yet). We are still getting a showing a week and are hopeful for a good offer.

Thanks to Rebecca for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment