Monday, November 21, 2011

Wow, it's been a while.

I've been a stay-at-home person for three weeks now. It feels like much, much longer for some reason. I've been trying to stick to my goals. Some days are a lot better than others. I've scaled back "get dressed first thing in the morning" to "get dressed at some point before lunch", because CJ has taken to waking up at 5:30am no matter what time I put him to bed. That is practically still the middle of the night, and I refuse to wear anything but jammy pants in the middle of the night. How I miss the old days when I had to go in and wake him up at 7:30am.

We've been enjoying storytimes at the library and I am learning how to grocery shop. This involved an epic fail of spending over $30 on ingredients for Greek spinach cheese pie. Delicious, but not exactly budget friendly.

I am also pretty busy trying to keep the house tidy for when people come over to look at it--one woman has come twice, and the last time she brought her parents! I'm really hoping that she's the one! I want to move, already!

Other than that, lately I have been having a lot of fun sewing and crafting. So much so that I thought I would give Etsy a shot. I'm mostly just enjoying the hobby, but some extra money would be welcome, of course!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that things are going well! It's 1:19 pm, I don't have children, and I still have my jammy pants on - I should probably be embarrassed, but I'm not :).

    ReplyDelete