Sunday, December 25, 2011

Prayer Buddy Reveal

This Advent season I had the privilege to pray for Alive in Hope. We have a lot in common. I was involved in law enforcement before I made a rather dramatic career change, and I also have an interest in writing. However, it will take a lot of hard work for me to be such a contemplative and expressive writer as she is. I really admire your abilities! I enjoyed reading through your archives and learning more about you.

God bless you an keep you, and have a very merry Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much! You will never know how much your kind words have meant to me. (I think God may have just made the answer to a very special prayer of my heart a bit clearer.)

    I'm looking forward to learning more about you as well. =)

    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete