Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday #5



1. I'm thankful for a sunny day, finally! I get to dry the diapers on the line for once...although it is so cold I'm a little worried that they are going to freeze solid! But also the sun is doing wonders for my attitude.

2. I'm thankful that we had the time off, the gas money, and a place to stay so that we could visit my folks in the great white north this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful I got to meet my new nephew!

3. I'm thankful that Nemo is able to work from home one day a week. Even though he probably doesn't get much work done because he always ends up watching MASH with me:)

4. I'm thankful for audiobooks. They make the chores go so much faster!

Thanks to Rebecca for hosting!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the sunshine too :).

    Aren't audiobooks the best?? Between books and Catholic Answers Live Podcasts my commute goes by super fast.

    Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete