Thursday, December 15, 2011

To-do List Queen

What I've done today so far:

Picked up the family portraits from the Jcpenny a kajillion miles away from home with a fussy baby

Listed a bunch of cloth diapers I didn't like on diaperswappers.com with a fussy baby

Went and picked up a movie for date night from the library with a fussy baby

Did 1.5 loads of laundry

Ran on the treadmill with a fussy baby (in the swing, not actually on the treadmill with me)

Tried not to lose my mind when my fussy baby was refusing to nap

Called a bunch of electricians about getting an estimate for getting the knob and tube wiring at our new house taken care of (fussy baby finally asleep)

Called a moving company about getting an estimate (still asleep!)


Still to do:

Clean stove

Dust

Get the oil changed in the car

Return some emails


Ahh, forget it. I'm going to drown my sorrows in hot chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading your list! I was just whining about actually having to go to my office every day this week...

    ReplyDelete