Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This week I'm thankful...

1. ...for new friends! For a while there I thought I would never get to know anyone in New City, but I have recently met a few people and have joined a few groups. Yay!

2. ...for the time and resources that make my trip to my hometown this weekend possible. I can't wait to see my family. And I will be glad to have their Christmas presents out of my house and into the hands of the people who will (hopefully) enjoy them.

3. ...for Older Sister, who is always willing to help me with a problem, even at 10pm on a weeknight when her two babies are sick and sleepless.

3. ...for spring break. Nemo has been home with CJ and me all week, making shenanigans like this possible:

CJ, chilling in daddy's home brewing kettle (sans brew). I think I just found CJ's new bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment