Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's the little things

This piggy bank toy is a loaner from CJ's Godmother.
 It's pretty cool and Conor loves to play with it. I put the coins in the slot and he pushes them the rest of the way though and laughs at the very satisfying plocking noise (and the music, if I turn on that feature) that it makes.


Then at the end of the day when he is in bed and I am cleaning up the toys, I track down all of the coins. I could just open the door like so and put them all in at once to save time.
 But instead I feed them one by one into the slot and listen to the plock...plock...plock.
 Why should CJ have all the fun?

2 comments:

  1. I would do the same thing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sly got to play with this in the hospital. He really enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete