I got the shelves for $2 each at the Salvation Army. They were in kind of rough shape and someone had painted them (poorly) with a flat red paint, but after I sanded them, primed them, and painted them, they don't look half bad! I think they were my favorite part about the whole project.
I made the curtains too, but that wasn't one of my favorite parts. Making curtains is a pain in the tush.
Woe-bot and St. James hanging out.
Lookin' good, floors!
I am really liking the new furniture layout. The crib used to be partially blocking the door and it was kind of hard to squeeze through.
The room still needs a few finishing touches, but...I'm going to ignore that fact for now. I'm enjoying the transformation way too much to be bothered about things like that:)