Friday, June 14, 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday {Vol. 14}

Another week another 7 Takes...
{1} 

Thanks to my recent get-healthy kick I  have been working  out with exercise DVDs almost every day when Noni is down for her morning nap. This morning CJ and I sampled Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred which I got from the library. 

I don't own any hand weights, so when I realized that I needed some to go along with the exercises I grabbed two cans of died tomatoes from the pantry. CJ insisted that he also needed some cans or his morning would be ruined, so he got his own little can of green chilies and we got to work. 
 And squat! And squat! And squat!

CJ started doing the exercises but even the chilies couldn't make that fun so he decided it was time to sit on my chest just in time for the abs portion of the workout. Um, thanks?

{2}
This Jim Gaffigan clip cracks me up. Worth the 7 minutes.


{3} 
I'm signed up to run a 5K in 2 days, and I swear the universe is trying to prevent me from actually running it. On Wednesday I got a terrible rash on my legs that made it painful to walk, let alone run, and now that that is cleared up CJ dropped a Duplo block on my toe. Which you would think wouldn't hurt that much,  but IT DID. Almost as bad as stepping on one.

{4}
I have so many DIY projects going on at once right now. Big mistake. I need a pick-me-up, the kind that only a completed project can bring! If I ca finish these QTs before the kids wake up I am heading down to the basement to put the final coat of paint on some thrifted shelves for CJs room.  
 Can't wait for the reveal!

{5}
I have a big box of junk (erm, stuff) to donate but I don't think the box will actually fit in the car. Problem.

{6}
Ummmm...

{7}


Today I'm also over at my other blog cookin' up this beauty for Meatless Friday. Enjoy!

Head on over to Jen's blog for some more Quick Takes!






1 comment:

  1. Jillian is so hard!! CJ is ambitious for trying! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete