Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The camera loves her

The other day I was sitting around taking pictures of the kids playing, because the lighting was perfect and why not?

Noni was being particularly cute. She kept giving me one great shot after another.

Gem.

Another gem.

 Yet another gem.

 Still yet another gem!!!
 I went back over the photos on the display screen. I have birthed the most photogenic baby in all the land, I thought to myself.

Minutes later we headed outside to play on the patio and I captured this on film for posterity:

Hubris, Eva. Hubris.

When I look at current pictures of Noni (even the goofy ones) I sometimes have to remind myself that there was a time when she wasn't this much fun to be around.

She's come a long way from being a baby who couldn't be put down AT ALL, EVER lest she make her displeasure known to everyone in a three-block radius. What a rough road that was! But here we all are, safe and sound, and she has become one of the joys of my life.


1 comment:

  1. So glad she is settling in to life on the outside :)! And yes - oh my is she gorgeous :)!!

    ReplyDelete