Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Which Way is Up Again?

I am one of those people who like to keep busy, but this morning was RIDICULOUS.

My little sister is getting married this weekend.They are such a cute couple and I am so excited to be able to go to their wedding! But, typically me, I've left all the preparations for said event until the very last minute.

We left the house by 8:30 this morning, crossed state lines to hit up a mom's exercise class, then went to pick up my bridesmaid's dress from the seamstress, then crossed back over state lines to do some last minute shopping: pantyhose (because I don't own a single pair and I don't want my sister's new in-laws to think I am a hillbilly), a birthday present for my sweet nephew (I can't believe he's two already!), a wedding present for the happy couple, and lastly I hit up Michael's because they were having a killer sale on 1" foam brushes-- five cents each. After all that we had to go pick up our CSA veggies downtown. Then my gas light came on thanks to all that driving so we  had to stop and tank up before finally heading home.

When we got home I had to haul the dress, the pantyhose, the gift, the other gift, my foam brushes, and a huge box of organic veggies to our house from where we park up the block. It was made extra difficult by the fact that the city is doing work on our street so there is a giant pit in front of our house. But I made it all in one trip! Holla!

But now I must dash because I am working on a very special project that I want to include in the Get Your DIY On linkup this Sunday. The theme this week is $20 Thrift Upcycle. I am so freakin' excited! Must work faster!


Ciao for now! (Yes I really did just say that).

  photo Signature1_zps6ee36174.jpg

Postscript: There's more Humblebee on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Hope to see you there! Especially on Instagram. I love Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment