Sunday, January 19, 2014

WIWS

Linking up with the ladies at Fine Linen and Purple today. Kendra, one of the founding mothers of FLAP,  had her second baby yesterday afternoon. I'm super psyched for her!






As I write this, CJ is skipping his nap for the third day in a row. His personality is really beginning to suffer from his self-imposed sleep deprivation. He's perfectly happy to sing to himself instead of napping, but as soon as I get him from his crib he is weepy, crabby, and destructive. Woe is me. And all that. Moving on.

I wore this dress a few weeks ago but today I incorporated some different accessories. Except for the boots, of course. I bet you wouldn't recognize me if I wasn't wearing them.



 Noni wore a pair of hand-me-down pink corduroy overalls. Which really reminded me of this picture of me at my grandma's farm. Clearly I need to be giving Noni some stink-eye lessons. She seems to have a bit of natural ability so with a little coaching we could have a world-class glare-er on our hands.

 Happy Sunday, everyone!
 photo Signature1_zps6ee36174.jpg

Postscript: There's more Humblebee on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Hope to see you there! Especially on Instagram. I love Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. I love the overall pictures! And I think your right, with a little practice she could have a world class glare in no time (a lot of my favorite pictures of my oldest are of her perfecting her glare at the camera)! And that's such a great necklace and I love the color of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As soon as I saw the color of that dress I had to buy it--it's my favorite color!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love it ALL! I love your outfit, I love that handmade necklace and I love the baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is definitely earning it's keep--it is the basis for a lot of my outfits these days:)

      Delete