Saturday, March 1, 2014

Placeholder

As I write this, it is 7:12 pm. Both kids are in bed and quiet (for now).

Today I went to my boot camp class at the gym, cleaned the first floor of the house, got prettied up, went to play some music for some folks at the local Celtic festival, then had dinner with some of our good friends. Busy doesn't begin to describe it! Then there was this whole 7 posts in 7 days business...

I'm not going to keep you in suspense; I am completely punking out on this one. Will you forgive me if I show you something awesome?


ModCloth is always keeping it interesting.



 photo Signature1_zps6ee36174.jpg

Postscript: There's more Humblebee on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Hope to see you there! Especially on Instagram. I love Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment